Why do Manitobans need Renters Insurance?
- Financial security in the case of damage, disaster, or theft.
- Protection for all your personal belongings.
- Compensation for living expenses and peace of mind during a worst-case-scenario.
- As an additional safeguard in our flood-prone province.
Renters insurance for an apartment (condo) in Winnipeg and across the Province of Manitoba:
- From $20 per month
- This works out as $240 per year
- For $30,000 to $100,000 of contents coverage
- For $1 million to $2 million of liability coverage
- Use our renters insurance calculator to estimate your monthly payments
The cost of renters insurance in Manitoba
The cost of renters insurance coverage depends on a few variables, like the value of your possessions and whether you need additional “floater” insurance for special items or overland water coverage in flood-prone areas.
Not sure if you need coverage? Emergencies and damage to your home can be financially devastating; you can’t afford not to be covered! See just how affordable coverage is with our Compare Renters Insurance Coverage Calculator.
Have more questions about Renters Insurance? Visit our Renters Insurance Content Hub to learn more about Renters Insurance.
Our Manitoba Insurance Locations
As a Manitoba-based insurance broker with several convenient locations across the province, we make it easy to get covered.
- Portage La Prairie
- St. Claude
Beyond competitive rates, our seamless, buyer-friendly Renters Insurance is supported by industry-leading customer service and personalized coverage plans. Pop in, give us a call or email us at any time to learn more about our Buyer-Friendly Insurance.